April 16, 2013

6-year-old pageant millionaire, Isabella Barrett (Video)

6-year-old pageant millionaire, Isabella Barrett
Credit: Twitter
This little child is very lucky to have a luxurious lifestyle and getting pampered almost anywhere. Or maybe, her parents are spoiling her too much?

Isabella Barrett is a 6-year-old pageant millionaire with her own signature make-up and jewelry.

A former Toddlers and Tiaras star, Barrett now lives a controversial pageant lifestyle.

According to Barrett, she is "a superstar, I have my own jewelry line and I just love being the boss. I never lose at anything and almost every pageant I enter, I win. But what I love more than anything is shoes. I have over 60 pairs."

Susanna Barrett, Isabella's mother, was very supportive of her daughter's desires. Mommy Barrett explained that "You see what happens to these child stars like Britney Spears and I certainly do not want that happening to my daughter. But she does like nice things, so we do treat her."

Isabella's mother revealed that "She can go a little crazy though and once ordered $2,200 worth of food. It's never cheeseburgers and fries, always the most expensive like filet mignon and lobster.. I know it seems pompous, but to us it's just funny and part of her personality."

Below is a Youtube video of Isabella Barrett, the 6-year-old pageant millionaire.
2013 Boston marathon explosions
Video Credit: Amira Styles/YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment