May 22, 2013

Dog found on live TV by Moore, Oklahoma resident (Video)

The owner of a dog found his pet on live TV while it was in the rubble of her home after the huge tornado that struck Moore, Oklahoma.

Barbara Garcia explained that she was with her Scottish Terrier when the tornado hit their home. When the destructive twister subsided, she found herself under the rubbles of her home without the dog.

According to Garcia,
[The house] was there, and it was gone.... I had some stuff on top of me and I started wigglin.

I hollered for my little dog, and, he didn't answer. He didn't come.

So, I know he's in here somewhere.

She was unsure if the dog was alive while she was being interviewed by KWTV News 9 reporter Anna Werner.

While Werner and Garcia are talking, the dog suddenly sticks his head out of the debris.

The two joined hands in taking the dog out of the rubble.

Garcia said that she "thought that God had just answered one prayer, to let me be OK. But he answered both of them."

Below is a CBS video showing the interview with Garcia:

No comments:

Post a Comment